Students in all majors are encouraged to attend. Attending companies are all in the Construction Industry hiring for full-time or internship positions.
Ahead of each Career Fair, we send out resumes books to companies. This is a great way to get your name out to recruiters ahead of the fair. To be part of this resumebook, complete the list below before attending the career fair:
- Update your resume.
- To upload your resume you will need to be logged in or have to create an account with our website and request the "Student" role. Only accounts with a VT e-mail address can request the "Student" role
- If you already have an account and forgot your password, you can Reset your password.
- To check the roles/rights assigned to an account, please login, then visit your account page.
- You must upload your resume our career fair website by Monday, February 13, 2023 at 5 p.m.
This will allow us to compile a resume book that will be share with attending companies beforehand. We will not carry over past resume uploads.
- Research the companies you are interested in upfront. Utilize the list of attending companies posted to our career fair website.
While you can upload your resume after the deadline, please note that it will NOT be included in the book that is sent out to companies.
Your resume submission (before February 16 at 9 a.m.) will count as pre-registration when you go to check in at the Career Fair. You do not need to pre-register to attend, but it is highly recommended.