Our next career fair will be held from February 26-27, 2020 in the Latham Ballroom at the Inn at Virginia Tech on the Virginia Tech Campus.
February 26, 2020
08:00 am - 10:00 am - Set up
10:00 am - 03:00 pm - Students Visit
February 27, 2020
08:00 am - 04:00 pm - Interviews
PLEASE NOTE: You must have an MLSoC site account with the "Company" role assigned to it in order to submit your registration for the Career Fair.
- If you don’t know whether an account exists for your company, inquire here.
- If you forgot a password to your account - you can request a reset here.
- To check the roles assigned to your account, please login first, then visit your account page.
- If you have not yet set up an account please register here to request a company account.
Having a "Company" account on our site will give you access to additional features - some of which are:
- Your company will be listed on our website, advertising your participation to our students, and any other visitors to our site.
- You have an option to create your own company profile page, which should list your areas of specialization and link directly back to your website, LinkedIn profile, Facebook page, etc.
- Your company will be searchable by areas of services and specialization by our students, who can quickly research your areas of work etc.
- You will have online access directly to the individual student resumes, their respective profile pages, and their related social networking pages.
If you do already have an account with us, check the assigned roles at your account page. If you do not see the entry "Company" listed under "Your site roles", you can either edit/update your account settings (which notifies an administrator of your change request) or contact our web team directly via email.
The baseline cost for participating in the MLSoC Construction Career Fair starts at
This covers one booth with a draped and skirted table and two chairs for two company representatives. Preferenced booths may carry an additional fee. Lunch and break items will be provided on both days.
- Base booth prices include up to two representatives.
- Additional representatives are $100 each.
- Limited interview booths and times are available on subsequent days for $200.
REFUND POLICY: You may receive a full refund if you cancel 30 calendar days prior to the event unless the resume books have been already released. If the resume books have been released your refund will be less the resume book fee of $500.
|Booths marked in green||$700|
|Booths marked in pink||$725|
|Booths marked in yellow||$750|
|Booths marked in blue||$1000|
During the registration process, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred booth option. There will be no payment required until you receive an invoice with your booth assignment and rate.