Our Fall Career Fair will be held virtually on October 5th, 2020.
9 AM - 3 PM
We believe this virtual platform provides a great opportunity for you to connect with our students. Please continue to reach out with questions as this is new to all of us. After you register, you will receive an invoice from us and a link from Brazen to begin creating your booth. You will receive our student resume book on September 21st to review before the fair. Watch this 2 minute Brazen Demo Video to better undertsand the virtual platform.
Students in all majors are encouraged to attend. Attending companies are all in the Construction Industry hiring for full-time or internship positions. Students can register HERE.
Before You Register
PLEASE NOTE: You must have an MLSoC site account with the "Company" role assigned to it in order to submit your registration for the Career Fair.
- If you don’t know whether an account exists for your company, inquire here.
- If you forgot a password to your account - you can request a reset here.
- To check the roles assigned to your account, please login first, then visit your account page.
- If you have not yet set up an account please register here to request a company account.
Having a "Company" account on our site will give you access to additional features - some of which are:
- Your company will be listed on our website, advertising your participation to our students, and any other visitors to our site.
- You have an option to create your own company profile page, which should list your areas of specialization and link directly back to your website, LinkedIn profile, Facebook page, etc.
- Your company will be searchable by areas of services and specialization by our students, who can quickly research your areas of work etc.
- You will have online access directly to the individual student resumes, their respective profile pages, and their related social networking pages.
If you do already have an account with us, check the assigned roles at your account page. If you do not see the entry "Company" listed under "Your site roles", you can either edit/update your account settings (which notifies an administrator of your change request) or contact our web team directly via email.
REFUND POLICY: You may receive a full refund if you cancel 30 calendar days prior to the event unless the resume books have been already released. If the resume books have been released your refund will be less the resume book fee of $500.