Our Fall Career Fair will be held in October 28-29, 2021.
This event is planned as an in-person event at the Inn at Virginia Tech!
Unless federal, state, or university guidelines are changing on short notice, we are looking forward to hosting this event once again in person.
Thursday, October 28
- 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. - Company Check-In and Setup
- 10 a.m. -4 p.m. - Career Fair
- 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. - Social
Friday, October 29
- 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. - Company Check-In and Setup
- 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Interviews
Students in all majors are encouraged to attend. Attending companies are all in the Construction Industry hiring for full-time or internship positions.
Please complete the list below before attending the career fair:
- Update your resume.
- To upload your resume you will need to be logged in or have to create an account with our website and request the "Student" role. Only accounts with a VT e-mail address can request the "Student" role
- If you already have an account and forgot your password, you can Reset your password.
- To check the roles/rights assigned to an account, please login, then visit your account page.
- You must upload your resume our career fair website by Monday, October 4, 2021 at 10 p.m.
This will allow us to compile a resume book that will be share with attending companies beforehand. We will not carry over past resume uploads.
- Research the companies you are interested in upfront. Utilize the list of attending companies posted to our career fair website.
PLEASE NOTE: A company representative must have an MLSoC site account with the "Company" role requested/assigned in order to submit a registration for our Career Fair.
- Register for a new company account, or
- Check who in your company already has an account.
- If you forgot your password, you can Reset your password.
- To check the roles/rights assigned to an account, please login first, then visit your account page.
Benefits of having a Company role activated on your account:
- Your company will be listed on our website, advertising your participation to our students and other site visitors.
- You can add a company profile page describing your company, areas of specialization, logo and link to your website and social media.
- Your company will be searchable by areas of services and specialization by our students, who can quickly research your areas of work etc.
- You will have online access directly to the individual student resumes, their respective profile pages, and their related social networking pages.
If you do already have an account with us, check the assigned roles at your account page. If you do not see the entry "Company" listed under "Your site roles", you can either edit/update your account settings (which notifies an administrator of your change request) or contact our web team directly via email.