Our Spring Career Fair will be on Tuesday, February 22.
This event is planned as an in-person event at the Inn at Virginia Tech!
Unless federal, state, or university guidelines are changing on short notice, we are looking forward to hosting this event once again in person.
Tuesday, February 22 - The Inn at Virginia Tech
- 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. - Company Check-In and Setup
- 9:30 a.m. - Student Check-in begins
- 10 a.m. -4 p.m. - Career Fair
- 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. - Social
Wednesday, February 23 - On Campus
- 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. - Interviews
PLEASE NOTE: A company representative must have an MLSoC site account with the "Company" role requested/assigned in order to submit a registration for our Career Fair.
- Register for a new company account, or
- Check who in your company already has an account.
- If you forgot your password, you can Reset your password.
- To check the roles/rights assigned to an account, please login first, then visit your account page.
Benefits of having a Company role activated on your account:
- Your company will be listed on our website, advertising your participation to our students and other site visitors.
- You can add a company profile page describing your company, areas of specialization, logo and link to your website and social media.
- Your company will be searchable by areas of services and specialization by our students, who can quickly research your areas of work etc.
- You will have online access directly to the individual student resumes, their respective profile pages, and their related social networking pages.
If you do already have an account with us, check the assigned roles at your account page. If you do not see the entry "Company" listed under "Your site roles", you can either edit/update your account settings (which notifies an administrator of your change request) or contact our web team directly via email.