Our Fall Career Fair will be held in October 2021.
We are still waiting to determine if it will be virtual or in-person.
If virtual, we will use the platform Brazen which provides a great opportunity for you to connect with our students. After you register, you will receive an invoice from us and a link from Brazen to begin creating your booth. You will receive our student resume book on two weeks before to review ahead of time. Watch this 2 minute Brazen Demo Video to better undertsand the virtual platform.
Students in all majors are encouraged to attend. Attending companies are all in the Construction Industry hiring for full-time or internship positions. Students can register here.
Before You Register
PLEASE NOTE: You must have an MLSoC site account with the "Company" role assigned to it in order to submit your registration for the Career Fair.
- Register for a company account.
- Check if you have an account here.
- Forgot your password? Reset here.
- To check the roles assigned to your account, please login first, then visit your account page.
Benefits of having a Company role activated on your account:
- Your company will be listed on our website, advertising your participation to our students and other site visitors.
- You can add a company profile page describing your company, areas of specialization, logo and link to your website and social media.
- Your company will be searchable by areas of services and specialization by our students, who can quickly research your areas of work etc.
- You will have online access directly to the individual student resumes, their respective profile pages, and their related social networking pages.
If you do already have an account with us, check the assigned roles at your account page. If you do not see the entry "Company" listed under "Your site roles", you can either edit/update your account settings (which notifies an administrator of your change request) or contact our web team directly via email.
REFUND POLICY: You may receive a full refund if you cancel 30 calendar days prior to the event unless the resume books have been already released. If the resume books have been released your refund will be less the resume book fee of $500.