Make an impact
When you make a gift to the Myers-Lawson School of Construction, you join thousands of others who provide indispensable resources for students, faculty, and alumni.
Whether you give $5 or $5,000 gifts of any size, make a big impact on our students:
- $5 Provides food for monthly student cookouts or other social events to reinforce family culture, especially as the school grows
- $25 Provides a bus trip for a student to tour a regional jobsite
- $350 Provides for a student to travel to a domestic competition, representing MLSoC and Virginia Tech against other schools
MAKE YOUR GIFT
The top priorities in the Myers-Lawson School of Construction are:
- Junior Faculty Fellowships. This funding helps the school recruit and retain top talent for both research and teaching so our students are able to have the best educators in the classroom and labs.
- First-Year Scholarships. Many of our students have access to scholarships in sophomore year and above, but the initial financial burden of college can sometimes be a barrier that turns students away. This money would help students as they come in their first year and continue throughout their time in the school.
- Service Learning and Competition Teams. We encourage our students to use knowledge beyond the classroom both to give back and in competition. This funding would help encourage more students to take part in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Learn more about the ways to give back and giving to the College of Engineering.
On behalf of the school, thank you to our many dedicated benefactors who have expressed their support for the Myers-Lawson School of Construction excellence by making a charitable gift.